Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flea Market 3

I'm super late in getting this post up. Like, 2 weeks late.

I thought I would start out with a few of befores.

Here's a shot of some flea market goodies put out to dry.



Here's a highchair before...





A vanity.



Here's the vanity after. The mirror goes with it.




A little pink step stool.



A vintage pink baby bed that I did a terrible job of photographing.





A little owl canvas.




My flea market helper covered in the snowcone supplied by Cindy.
Cindy will have to remain a mystery again this month, I still don't have a picture of her.




Highchair after. Notice the sold sign...




A bedpost close-up.





Set of boxes.




Blue table with bali-twist legs.





A bed in the same blue, and a little pink rocker.



Black coffee table with some stuff on top. I wish I had a before of this one. It was pretty bad.
Lilly is busy shopping Cindy's jewelry.
Cindy is a total sucker for kids, and Lilly usually ends up in a necklace she likes.







Flea critter time.....



This man looked a LOT like Abe Lincoln. He was almost impossible to sneak a picture of, his wife had some sort of super senses, and kept looking at me whenever I tried. So we have her to thank for the fuzzy, far away photo from behind the bed of a truck.

This lady was riding a pink bike in a big pink sombrero. She seems to be complimenting the passerby on her pink top.
Jorts? Check.
Leopard boots? Check.
Leopard purse? Check.
Leopard vest? Check.
What's missing? You can't see the creepy doll she's carrying around.
It was big, in a pink dress, and had dangly feet in little white shoes.
She must have bought it at the flea market, otherwise I bet it would have been dressed in leopard




Notice how close up this is? It's because I totally ambushed this lady. I literally hid behind a car and jumped out to take her picture, and ran away.
No hug for me.

2 comments:

  1. I have a question. Do you happen to have step by step instructions on how to paint like you did on the vanity? I am trying to re-do a dresser and I would love some tips!

    ReplyDelete