Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pillows on your bed or your head.

I'm smack in the middle of a big ole mess. Baker is moving into Lilly's old room, Lillyis moving into Baker's old room, and all of the 'decor' (I hate that word), from Jackson's room is being moved to Baker's new room.

Confused??
Me too.

I do know that I'm painting Jackson's room gray. He wants it to be "cool", so that seemed like a good place to start.


I'm thinking grays, some brown, creamy white, and pops of color in the pillows, etc.




I'm leaning toward some orange, and maybe a little bit of blue.



I'm in love with pillows from Jonathan Adler.

I'm hoping to mimic them, not pay $98 - $165 a pillow.



They're graphic and simple. Jackson even gave me his approval.
This one was his favorite.


We both liked the peace pillow too.



While looking through the images brought up in my google search for "Jonathan Adler Pillows", I noticed this lady with her pillow on her head. I thought it was odd, but I moved along.





Then I saw these.

Ummm, Did I miss some sort of running joke?
Is putting a Jonathan Adler pillow on your head sort of like taking your picture in front of the Eiffel Tower so that it looks like a hat?



But, brace yourself, this last one was the worst.


This photo was titled "Meditation" . Not what I would have named it....

Yes. That guy is totally nekkid.
(I threw up in my mouth a little while photo shopping over his "personal space"...)

Yes. He has a big fat guy in suspenders and an untied shoes as his spotter.

Yes. That's a Jonathan Adler pillow under his head.

Google Search with care my friends...




Littlebits Designs

1 comment:

  1. cute post :) what a cool pillows and love the wall decorated with them - I've never heard of Jonathan Adler.

    ReplyDelete