Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coins and lost shakers

Here's a picture of a desk I recently finished.



It's from the 30's from what I can tell. It has all the original, brass hardware, and it weighs about 500 pounds.(well, it feels that heavy).

When I first got it home and cleaned it out, I found this.


A really weird coin with a swastika.
Well, it's supposed to be different from a swastika. I guess the lines are going in a different direction than the nazi symbol.
No matter which way the lines go, it still looks evil to me.
I looked it up, and these things are on ebay for $35 -50.
Guess it's going on ebay - backwards swastika and all.

Remember my enormous salt and pepper shakers from my recent post here?

As I was cooking tonight, I couldn't find the salt.



This is where I found it.



Why????

I wil never understand my children.



Littlebits Designs

Littlebits on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I almost got nervous I thought the cute salt shaker was missing!!!

    ReplyDelete