Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paper Snob

I'm a bit of a wrapping paper snob. I don't do thin, flimsy paper. I don't do Elmo in a Santa hat. I don't do ice skating snowmen. I also don't do expensive. That's why I want to share my favorite wrapping paper destination.

Hobby Lobby!!

Their paper is heavy, the designs are really tasteful, there is 100 sq. feet per roll, and it is very well priced!
Right now it is 1/2 off, making it $4 a roll.

I bought this funky green paper, I think it will look great with red and chocolate bows. I was leaning toward a great black and white print, but Todd protested. Evidently, if it's not red or green, it's not Christmas-y enough. After 15 years of marriage, I never knew he had such solid opinions on Christmas wrapping. So, I smiled, and picked a green print, just thankful he didn't prefer Elmo.
(and, yes, that is my finger in the picture. I'm a painter, not a photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment