Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friday Fives with the neighbor

Just Me and My Life
I haven't done a link up post in a while, but this one was easy for me.
Beth's question, "What are 5 things you ALWAYS have in the fridge?"




1.Olives or pickles.
You never know when you might need a salt/vinegar fix. It happens around here.







2.Coca-Cola
Every time I say how much I love Coke, someone gives me the little speech on how bad they are. I KNOW THEY ARE NOT HEALTH FOOD. It's not like I kick back with a keg of coke on the weekends. Moderation is key.You drink your morning coffee, I'll have my soda.







3.First Aid Peas
Nothing soothes a bump on the head, (or a vasectomy incision, ask Todd how he knows that..) like a bag of frozen peas. Just make sure it's clearly marked as first aid. You don't wanna be eating the peas your father -in -law used on his lower back with your pork chops.





4.Leftovers we will never eat.
I can't bring myself to throw away that half piece of grilled salmon - but I can't bring myself to eat it either.





5.Sparkling water.
Because no matter how much I love a coke, buttoning my jeans is much more satisfying. Thus, the calorie -free- bubbly -water -coke substitute.


3 comments:

  1. mmmm olives!! And I don't do leftovers either. EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog through a friend's blog. I have laughed so hard I have literally cried! You are so stinkin' funny...the post of your husband's 80's box was the funniest and I love that you included the flea critters with the great pictures of your beautiful things. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you olives on your list! Great, now I want those olives cheese things- those have changed my life lol!

    ReplyDelete