Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cribs, frames, blah, blah, blah...

I am up to my eyeballs in crap stuff to paint. I've probably sustained brain damage from the paint fumes inhaled over the past week.





My life is so glamorous I can barely stand it.






Nothing makes you feel more like a lady than sweat and an overspray pedicure.







Some random frame pictures found while cleaning up my CF card.





This girly frame was actually a tin frame.




Painted mat...





...with a big monogram...







and a distressed red frame.



Speaking of distressed - that's exactly how I felt yesterday when my Baker , a sweet six year old with a strange sense of humor and enormous vocabulary, made a girl cry.


Evidently, she told him he was a lousy checkers player - so he told her "Well, your mom has a hairy chest."
Where the heck did he come up with that?
He tearfully apologized to her dad, and I scurried away before the mom had a chance to ask what happened.
We had a long talk about being kind to others, and a checkers lesson.


LittlebitsDesigns.com

3 comments:

  1. Hairy chest? hahahahah oh my gosh. Kind lesson and checkers lesson, Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT KID!!! Hilarious story!!

    ReplyDelete