Saturday, April 10, 2010

Choked up over a chair...



I'm not goingt to have any more babies (unless a certain urologist seriously screwed up).

I hate to think that time in my life is over. I love babies.


I do, however, enjoy what sanity I have left, and hope to keep it.

I had to finally part with our highchair. I held on as long as I could. I justified it by telling myself that Lilly could use it as a booster seat at the table if I took off the tray.

I know -- that's silly.




The only thing that made it easier is I know it's going to a good home. My neighbor Beth is going to take it to her sweet mom 's house for future grandchildren.


As I sewed the cushions for the highchair, I fell more and more in love with this fabric. I went back for more, and it was gone. I searched the internet...nothing.



I have never seen it again. I still have a little left. I don't have the heart to cut it.






I love the cupcakes, cotton candy, gumdrops, and suckers.



Sweet like my baby girl.
(in a witch dress. ..and her pajamas. ..getting paint all over my desk.)








LittlebitsDesigns.com

2 comments: