Friday, April 16, 2010

Spray paint and weeds




Fresh flowers are one of life's little pleasures for me. So, here's a little project that is pretty much as cheap as it gets.




I bought three little glass containers for .25 each.
Igot 3 different heights so they would look good grouped together.
All I did was spray paint them white.
Well, that and scavenge my yard for weeds flowers.
To be honest, the pink ones came from my neighbor.
(Meg, if you're reading this, I stole them off your shrub :)







I think they look sweet grouped together in Lilly's room.

This would be a really cheap way to decorate for a party or holiday, with whatever colors you want. You could change the colors over and over.

I usually insist on good spray paint for projects. But this time, get the cheap stuff.
Just remember to not get in a hurry. A few light coats is much better than trying to do it all at once.
You don't want a drippy mess.

Obviously, you can't put these in the dishwasher. But, once you tire of them, you can put them in the recycle bin without one ioda of guilt.


LittlebitsDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment