Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One of those days...and some cheap stuff

Today was one of those kind of days. Last night, I fell asleep at my desk (really), and on my way upstairs, spotted 2 coyotes in my front yard. I spent way too much time watching them, when I obviously should have been sleeping. This morning I drove carpool in my pajamas. Baker's field trip shirt was no where to be found. I broke a customer's plate, hit my head in the attic, and to top it off my grandmother asked me if I had gained weight. I'm glad it's almost over.
The good news is, I found some clearance stuff while digging thru my inventory. I will list it, but I really don't have time for pictures tonight, I have to paint :) ...and maybe watch coyotes. If you see something you want to ask about, email me.

personalized CD cases $3 ( was $6)
handpainted garden clogs $6 ( was $20)
personalized drawstring totebags $5 ( was $12)
personalized gingham backpacks in pink or blue $15 ( was $32)

No comments:

Post a Comment