Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scary Santa

Wanna see something really creepy?? My cousins Bill and Kari have a sort of "who can post the most embarrassing photo" of each other thing on Facebook. Some of the photos have made me laugh myself silly. Some of them have included me in very awkward stages and situations.



This isn't the scary picture, believe it or not.
Yes, that's me around 10 years old. I am at my grandmother's, pretending to be a weather girl with a board (my weather map) and a stick (to point at things on the weather map). Love the highwaters and vest. I posted this so I could humiliate myself - in hope that my cousins will not retaliate for putting a picture of them into the blog world.
The scary picture is of the single creepiest Santa I have ever seen. I makes me laugh and shudder everytime I look at it.




I cannot even begin to fathom what might be going on in this guys head. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be legal though. Kari must have caught on, she looks pretty miserable.
Call me crazy, but I thought this would be good for a laugh.


www.LittlebitsDesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. this article hello there and thank you to your info - I?ve definitely picked up anything new from proper here. this content I did alternatively expertise some technical issues using this website, this hyperlink as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I may get it to load correctly. I had been pondering if your web host is OK? Now not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading cases occasions will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and *********** this link

    ReplyDelete