Monday, May 10, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Dream Houses

Top 2 Tuesday......Dream houses






This is my idea of a house. I'm not in love with these colors, but I love all the nooks and crannys. I don't want unused space in my house. I also don't care for lots of really high ceilings. I like things to be warm and cozy.



I love the idea of a bright and sunny kitchen with lots of windows. If I am honest with myself though, I know it would drive me nuts. When sunlight shines in, it shows every single speck of dust and fingerprint. (shudder)
The yellow light fixtures are great.




I like the simplicity of this kitchen, but I would nix the glass fronts on the cabinets. Who has all matching dishes that are always perfectly stacked?? I like doors that do what they are supposed to - hide my junk.




I would totally settle for this little shack/room/cottage, as long as it was parked right on the beach.




I would actually live in anything if it came with one of these.



Live in. Full time. (but legal)



LittlebitsDesigns.com



3 comments:

  1. haha I'd take a live in full time too!! She wouldn't even have to be legal if she'd clean my dirty house haha!! Great Houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glass front cabinets - as long as it's only one or two that I can keep pretty and clean!!

    ReplyDelete