Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 Little promises

My New Year's Resolutions:

1. Keep my house spotless at all times.

2. Wake at 5:30 am so that I can exercise before the children get up.

3. No sugar, white flour, or butter.

4. Be on time, or early for all appointments or events.

5. Never, ever, lose my patience with my children or husband.


Are you laughing at me yet? You should be.

A list of rules I tell myself I have to follow for the next full year...that's pressure I don't need.

I am going to keep it simple.

I resolve to try to stop setting unrealistic expectations for myself. I am not, nor will I ever be, perfect. Or even close.

I will set goals, and make an endless number of to do lists. But, I am basically going to take it day by day.

I will thank God every day for the life he has blessed me with, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment