Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 Guilty Pleasures


This week's Friday Fives - Guilty Pleasures

1.A tan.
I don't bake myself in baby oil, but I do enjoy a nice tan. I may be all wrinkled one day, but at least I will like what I look like in the old family photographs.

2.A good haircut.
My hair is soooo complicated, so I always appreciate it when someone does it well.

3.Downy.
I love fabric softener. I even like that it makes my house smell good when I'm running the dryer.

4.Porter or Pratt and Lambert paints.
There is no comparison between good paint, and cheap paint. Once you have used the good stuff, you will never have paint mixed at Wal Mart again. Pratt and Lambert's colors are just gorgeous, and the staff at Porter Paints is unbeatable.

5.Trips to the Nashville flea market with my mom and sister. Even if we don't need anything, we always enjoy this outing. We always come across something we love. Sometimes, we just have to look past the tube socks and out of date Avon to see it.




LittlebitsDesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Its official I am inviting myself on these flee market trips! Mom said she say you guys today!!

    ReplyDelete