Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life



1.Did you pass your driver's test the first time? Yes, but the lady that tested me was really irritable when the "automatic" seatbelt in my dad's car messed up the bun in her hair. She spent the whole time looking in the mirror fixing her hairdo. (did anyone else have one of those seatbelts?)


2.What is your most embarrassing moment? When I was a senior in high school, I got a job doing office work for a home healthcare company. I was very excited, it was so "grown up". On my first day of work. I woke up feeling nauseated. I couldn't call in sick my first day. I took a big dose of Pepto Bismol and tried to convince myself I was fine.I showed up on time, feeling very grown up in my white blouse and skirt. I met my new boss and co workers, and started training. About an hour into it I knew I was in trouble. I broke out into a cold sweat, and bolted for the bathroom that was out of the office and down the hall.
I didn't make it.
I threw up all over the door, floor, and myself. A very nice, and I'm sure grossed out, lady told me she would call maintenance to clean up. Meanwhile, I cleaned myself up the best I could, and took the walk of shame back to my new offfice. With bright pink, Pepto Bismol vomit stains covering my shirt, I humbly asked the boss if I could go home early--after a whopping one hour of work. They were so nice in the long run, no one ever mentioned it again. (to my face anyway...)



3. What TV show would you rather be on, Oprah, The Biggest Loser, or What Not To Wear? Honestly, none of the. I would rather be on Wipeout!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery, and what kind? I would love a lift, but not on my face if you know what I mean.

5.What are your favorite jeans to wear? Anything I can find short enough. I'm 5 ft, and they are usually about 8" too long.




LittlebitsDesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. I just laughed out loud about the Pepto! That cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I sent in my application to Wipeout! Didn't make the cut though, I so wanna be on that show! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete