Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Coca-Cola Baby!






This week's topic was 2 things you can't live without. That's easy.



My all time #1.......A BIG COLD COKE. The real deal. None of that diet stuff for me.

I know all the nutritionists say it rots your guts and will kill you. Trust me, if that was true, I would have dropped dead.






#2 A cold one of these babies.

Let's face it, it's really just a substitute for #1.

I am 35, I've had 3 babies, and my metabolism isn't what it once was. These satisfy the craving without any calories, sugar, or artificial sweeteners. I know I am making it sound oh so delicious.

The grapefruit ( or pamplemousse if you want the fancy french) is my favorite flavor.

I get my La Croix water at Kroger, Publix, or Target. I mentioned it once before here.






Littlebits Designs.com

3 comments:

  1. I have not tried La Croix water. I may have to check that out. I love an ice cold coke too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is obsessed with those La Croix...she always mixes the plain one with orange juice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your 1st picks haha i could not go on without soda lol!

    ReplyDelete