Friday, March 12, 2010

Randomonium

Here are some random photos of recent stuff...



Are these guys cute or what?? Their mom sent me this picture of them in their matching Littlebit's pj's. Love the pink rollers.I'm sure many of you are having flashbacks..

The same customer ordered these matching outfits for twins turning 3.




The twins were having a fireman themed birthday. I assure you these shorts are red gingham. I don't know why they look all swirly in the photos I took. I will have to ask my sister the photographer.





She also got them pajamas..




with helicopters.




All packaged and ready to go.




I have another great customer that always orders these for baby gifts. Her friends have lots of babies..




She likes things busy, lots of patterns.




If you read my post here, you'll know why I posted this picture :)








Littlebits Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment